8-17. september toimub Primorskos, Bulgaarias noortevahetus, mille teemaks on noorte tööpuudus. Kandideerima on oodatud 18-25 aastased noored, kellele teema huvi pakub. Eesti noortele on 5 kohta. Kohapeal on kaetud kõik kulud programmi Euroopa Noored poolt (tasuta majutus, toit, kohapealne tegevus), ise tuleb alguses osta ära lennukipiletid, millest 70 % saab tagasi. Mõtekas on ilmselt lennata Riiast, kust piletid on hetkel 270 € (omakulu 81 €), Tallinnast minnes peab arvestama 450 euroga (omakulu 135 €). Osalemiseks kirjuta firstname.lastname@example.org. Hetke seisuga 30.08 on mitu vaba kohta!
About the project:
The project “Joy Of Being Yourself” (JOB Yourself) will take place in holiday village “IYC”,
Primorsko for the period 08.09 -17.09.2013 (including the days for arrival and departure for
the participants). There will be participants from Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Romania and
Turkey. Each country (partner organization) will be represented by 4 participants aged
between 18 and 25 and their leader (no more than 30 years old) or a total of 25 participants.
The theme of the project is about the youth unemployment. Project main objectives are
the problems leading to youth unemployment to be found out and presented with the help
of various methods of non-formal education, and general recommendations for its
limitation to be deduced. The project is aimed at overcoming the fear of communication
and self-expression, improving of social and personal skills for teamwork, stimulating of
entrepreneurship, as well as increasing of self-knowledge. The following sub-objectives
should be taken into account:
1. To stimulate the participants to discover the fundamental hindrances for the youth to
start a job, as well as to discover the difficulties related to the working process.
2. To examine these obstacles and to help them identify ways to overcome them.
3. Building confidence in the youth who are about to enter or already have entered the
working environment and to discover how to develop their potential.
4. Identifying and evaluating the advantages of communicating without fear and team work
as a premise for successful professional and/or entrepreneurial career.
5. Showing the possibility for volunteer work which are made available by the European
programme "Youth in Action"
6. Identifying personal success in the context of the European citizenship.
The planned activities derive directly from the philosophy of the methods of non-formal
education. These activities would be:
- Interactive workshops;
- Role playing;
- Multi-cultural dinners;
- Constant evaluation and reflection;
- Working in teams;
- Making short essays and presentations;
- Games which encourage the development of creativity;
- Round tables.